What You Need to Know
In order to stay in this campsite, you need to book 2 things:
- A Live-In Vehicle Camping Ticket (1 per person)
- A Live-In Vehicle Pass (1 per 6x7m pitch – pitches are marked out so your vehicle & any soft structures must fit within these dimensions – anything larger will require an extra pass).
Full information on Live-In Vehicle Camping and what’s required can be found here.
If you’ve booked a Live-In Vehicle Pass you must complete our Live-in Vehicle Campsite Registration Form before arrival.
When Can I Buy My Live-In Vehicle Pass?
- Passes can be added on during the booking process, alongside your Live-In Vehicle Camping Ticket.
- They tend to sell out, so please book them at the same time to avoid disappointment.
- Soft structures, including tents, trailer tents and awnings, are allowed in this campsite provided they fit within your 6x7m pitch – if you need extra space you will need to book an additional Live-In Vehicle Pass.
- A free Car Park Pass will be provided on arrival to move towing vehicles to Red Car Park
- There are no electricity or water hook-ups available.
- Gas cylinders must be under 7kg. No more than 1 per vehicle.
- Only fully converted / suitable Live-In Vehicles are permitted. If you have any doubt please send a picture to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can confirm if it’s allowed.
Adult Autumn Release - £179.75 (£168.50 Ticket + £11.25 fees)
Teen Ticket (13 – 17 years) - £126.25 (£115.00 Ticket + £11.25 fees)
Junior Ticket (6 – 12 years) - £39.75 (£35.00 Ticket + £4.75 fees)
Child Ticket (0 – 5 years) - £6.25 (£5.00 Ticket + £1.25 fees)
Please note: You can only book under 18 tickets alongside an adult ticket.
Simply select any under 18s tickets in the next step of the booking process.
Wilderness Festival operate a 2 for 1 (free PA/carer ticket) policy for eligible guests. Only available for Teen and Adult Tickets.
- If you’d like to apply for 2 for 1 Accessible Tickets, please make sure you read our full instructions on how to do so
- Book your ticket(s) below, ensuring not to include the PA/carer ticket.
- Then apply for your PA/carer ticket and submit the supporting documentation required using our Access Requirements Application Form.
- You can also book by calling our Accessible Ticketing Team on 0800 988 4440.
- Please then get in touch with email@example.com as there will be a designated area within the Accessibility Campsite for you and your Live-In Vehicle.
All prices exclude a per transaction delivery fee, which will be added to the total amount due.
Delivery fees vary based on your billing address. Please see the options below;
Secure Post - £7.00 (signature may be required)
Box Office Collection - £2.75